Ana içeriğe atla

Bart Baker - Blank Space Parody Şarkı Sözü

Bart Baker - Blank Space Parody Şarkı Sözü



What's up people? Satan's back 
By now everybody knows that's me 
And now I've got a new hot man 
Saw his Vines and I thought 

Oh my God, look at his face 
Who cares if he's underage 
Time to ruin your life, babe 

"Wait, what?" 
"Nothing, ah, ah" 

I'm not on Spotify 
To hear my album you'll have to pay 
It costs $13.99 
Sold a million in a few days 

My God, I'm so rich 
Some people say I'm a greedy bitch 
Now I am painting his portrait 

"Can I please get up?" 
"Move and I'll slit your wrists" 

I am the dark lord of evil 
One day soon I will rule the Earth 
But I got this cute new boyfriend 
And I gotta torture his ass first 

This is how I always do it 
I cast a sweet love spell 
And once they're in my web I become 

The girlfriend from hell 

There's a mean YouTube guy 
Who does song parodies about me 
I would like to see him die 

"Is Bart Baker the one you mean?" 

That's right! Bart Baker! 
I'll crush him! That hater! 

"Then why did you copy him?" 
"Say what?" 

Have you read the comments on 
YouTube about this video? 
Fans say you stole his plot 
By acting nuts and psycho 

"I've always been this way!" 
"You are totally insane!" 
"What's wrong sweetheart? You look scared" 
"Oh my God, you're the Devil!" 
"Your worst fucking nightmare!" 

My boyfriend found out I'm Satan 
It happens every single time 
There's no chance of him escaping 
So don't you even try! 

Now I'm gonna stab his painting 
And cut holes in his clothes 
Next step is to kill you, baby! 

Dating Satan blows! 

It's time for you to be tortured 
Then you'll be sacrificed 
Who are you? 

"Pope Francis" 

And by the power of Christ 
I cast you out unclean spirit 
Leave her forevermore 
I command you to be gone in 

The name of the Lord 

Did somebody call me? 
I think I heard my name 
I was next door recording 
A new song for the Hunger Games 

"We're performing an exorcism!" 
"Your mom sucks cocks in Hell!" 
"The power of Christ compels you" 
"Demon be expelled!"

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Vatanım Sensin Uyu Bebeğim

Vatanım Sensin Hilal o güzel sesiyle bir ninni seslendiriyor.Bu ninni sözlerini sarkisozlerimiz.net farkıyla beğeninize sunuyoruz. Uyu bebeğim  Yaradan alsın saklasın seni ellerden  Uyu bebeğim  Melekler korur seni kara gecelerden  Uyu bebeğim  Annen bir gün gelecek yadellerden  Uyu bebeğim uykuna gelsin"

Samida - Ederlezi Şarkı Sözü

Same amala oro khelena Oro khelena, dive kerena Ao dano , daje amaro dive Amaro dive ederlezi Same amala oro khelena Oro khelena dive kerena E.. Sa o Roma, babo, babo Sa o Roma, o daje Sa o Roma, babo, babo Eeeee Ederlezi, Ederlezi Sa o Roma, daje Same amala oro khelena Oro khelena, dive kerena Sa o Roma babo, e bakren čhinen A me čhorro, dural bešava E.. Sa o Roma, babo, babo Sa o Roma, o daje Sa o Roma, babo, babo Eeeee Ederlezi, Ederlezi Sa o Roma, daje

Ayhan Aşan Leyla Şarkı Sözleri

Ayhan Aşan Leyla Şarkı Sözleri Leyla ah Leyla Sende buldum aşkımı kaderimi  Terkedersen duyarsın Bir sabah ölüm haberimi Bırakma ellere atma çöllere düşürme dillere Kalbimdeki yerini Leyla Mecnun Leylasız yanıp tüter mi  Sevda çölünde çimen biter mi Ömrümü versem acep yeter mi ah Bırakma ellere atma çöllere düşürme dillere Kalbindeki yerini Leyla